Welcome to the christian Youth foundation website, it is a blessing to have you visit us, you will find information on our projects, programs, and our on-going various activities. We're looking forward to have you as our partner and donor in putting this dream to reality, together we can make a difference in the world, one person at a time. Christian Youth foundation is a Christian Non-governmental Organization (NGO) dedicated to serving humanity as a whole, implementing Development, Humanitarian and Social Economic Projects. Addressing major problems facing young people e.g. HIV/AIDS, Poverty, homosexuality, Drugs and other life controlling issues among youths.
As a Christian Organization we exist :
1. To Help the youth firmly believes and establishes personal relationship with Christ Jesus that allows a person/ youth to holistically heal from previous morals.
2. To teach faith in Christ alters behaviors and instills positive values hence this spiritual dynamic is a foundation on which all aspects of youth ministry programs are built.
3. To rests upon reason for success (the Jesus factor) since he is all in all and can perform some thing you take to be difficult.
4. To see that young people are not viewed as a statistic but rather a unique life set apart by God.
5. To help young people become mentally sound, emotionally balanced, socially adjusted and physically and spiritually alive.
6. To bring prevention programs to youth from moral degeneration to good moral and behaviors through: school assemblies, community events, and church outreaches ,public campaigns, door to door evangelism etc(mark7:14-15). It states that when he had the entire multitude to Him-self, He said to them, hear me, every one, and understands:
‘There nothing that enters a man from out side which can defile him, but the things which come out of him, those are the things that defile a man!!
7. To enables each youth to function in the society as restored and responsible individual and be productive in the society!
WHAT ACTION WILL BE TAKEN?
We shall be able to reach out to many youth lives out in the society in many various ways such as door to door evangelism, where by we shall share with the true gospel of Christ as we know very well that the truth and word of God sets people free after know i.e. if some body has been always engaged in bad moral but after sharing with him/her the gospel of Christ, it recovers them and sets them free! as it was written in john 8:31-36.
We will also reach out to them through public campaign, school assemblies, and crusades and conferences where by we counsel them about ways of behaving in the society and curb drug using in their lives since they are bad and they came distort their lives, here we use faith based solutions to control drug misuse in the society!
We reach out to many young lives through offering referral assistance to community where most youths and teens are staying through: Multi-phased discipleship, Group session, community outreach assistance, adult illiteracy, work projects/shops, community project assistance, Food bank services etc.
MEASURABLE CHECK LIST
In 2004, participation of youth ministry stimulated as at 21st august by 10% and we have seen many lives and souls being changed and recovered in the community and they did taken Jesus Christ in their live as there personal savior!
HOW DO WE SPEND FUNDS?
We use funds in the various ways as well elaborated below;
1. We well manage and use in provision of assistance to young persons who are influenced by drug epidemic and this is done in providing residential and non residential care for many young lives who are looking for freedom from self controlling problems, we shall be the answer!
2. We utilize in providing successful recovery programs for youth lives in the community of Uganda e.g. sharing about Christ and telling them that Christ loves them equally like others no matter the cost!
3. We utilize in allowing flexibility in meeting the needs of those whose lives have been shattered by drug addictions, homosexuality, prostitution etc.
4. We use in Provision of extensive assistance through personal and group sessions.
5. We use in provision of prevention programs to many young lives in our community every month through public school assemblies, church meetings and crusades.
6. We use also in provision of the following services to many young people in the community such as medical outreach, gospel sharing and experienced stories from reformists, food bank which provides food to needy reformists, clothes, multi-phased discipleship training, prevention programs, adult basic education, workshops, community outreach assistance, community projects assistance, youth vocational training programs, work projects etc
May Lord Bless You!